Riverbanks Society Announces 2019 Slate of Executive Officers
For Immediate Release: March 21, 2019
New Society Board Members Also Named
[Columbia, SC] — Riverbanks Society, the private nonprofit organization supporting the needs of Riverbanks Zoo and Garden through membership and fundraising, has announced its slate of executive officers for 2019, as well as six new Board members.
Andy Folsom, Vice-President of Mergers and Acquisitions and Tax and Strategic Investments at BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina (BCBSSC) has been elected as Society President. Folsom also serves as President of Companion Capital Management, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of BCBSSC. He takes over for Immediate Past President Derrick L. Williams of Mickle & Bass, LLC.
Other Executive officers:
- Vice-President Susan S. Keenan, Hammond School
- Secretary Marie McGehee, Colonial Life
- Treasurer J. Stuart Moore, McAngus, Goudelock & Courie
New Board members:
- A. Mattison “Matt” Bogan, Nelson Mullins
- William J. Brennan, Brennan Works
- Sarah Bovaird Locke, Community Volunteer
- Andrew Reed, JH Development (Marco’s Pizza)
- Jeffrey T. Reeves, South State Bank
- Dr. Tristan K. Weinkle, DVM, DACVIM, South Carolina Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care
Visit Riverbanks online to view the entire list of 2019 Society Board members.