Hey, kids! Put on your cutest costume for the Zoo’s popular Halloween spook-tacular.
October 23–30, 2020 @ 5:00–9:00pmEvent Tickets
$11 Riverbanks members and $13 general public
Children younger than 2 are free.
Timed arrival tickets are required and must be purchased in advance.
- Arrival times:
Any unsold tickets will be $15.
8 nights of family fun!
- Trick-or-Treat through the Zoo
- Delight in Ray’s Moonlight Magic
- Summon the Halloween spirits with the Eeky Freaky DJ
- Take a spin on the Haunted Carousel (additional fee)
- Hop aboard the Spooky Spots n’ Stripes Railroad (additional fee)
- Roast Marshmallows (additional fee)
Please bring your own trick-or-treat bags.
Face coverings are required as outlined by the City of Columbia’s Ordinance; however, full face masks will not be permitted as part of costumes worn by adults.
While you may spot a few night owls during Boo at the Zoo, most of our residents will be off-exhibit to catch some zzz’s.