Dig into gardening with this exceptional collection of solid-performing bulbs, hand-picked by Riverbanks staff and proven to provide a spectacular pop of color February through May.
Entire Collection — $50
Bulbs are not available individually; they come as an entire collection/package.Pre-order Today
Pick up Saturday, November 13 between 8:00am and 10:00am at the Botanical Garden.
Collection includes each of the following 11 bulb varieties — 121 total bulbs!
- Beautiful purple flowers in spring. Makes a great cut flower. Will form nice sized clumps over time. Can tolerate moist soil conditions. (24–36")
- Allium shubertii
- Volleyball-sized globe that has a rose/purple flower. Makes a great dried flower. Try spray painting the dried flower for decoration! (12")
- Arum italicum
- Great for shade! Green and white variegated foliage in winter, followed by a flower and a cluster of red berries borne on a single stalk.
- Crocus tomassinianus
- Lilac flowers with white hearts. Squirrel resistant! (6")
- Purple flowers with hints of blue and yellow. Blooms mid-late spring. (40")
- Large golden-yellow trumpets. Nice old-fashioned style daffodil. (mid-season, 18")
- Pendulous, pure white flowers with 2 to 3 flowers per stem. (late bloom, 16")
- White flowers with lovely peachy-yellow cups. (early-mid season bloom, 18")
- Tulip clusiana
- Perennial species tulip! Red petals with chartreuse interior. (mid-season, 8–10")
- Blue bell-like flowers appear in late spring. Needs good summer drainage. Great cut flower. (18–24")
- Leucojum aestivum
- Pendulous white flowers in mid-spring. Great for naturalizing. Will take light shade. (15")