Lights Before Christmas
**CLOSED NOV 22, DEC 24 AND 25**
TV Spot Video
Experience Columbia’s longest running holiday tradition!
$12 Adults, $10 Children ages 2–12, and children younger than 2 free.
All Riverbanks members receive one free visit with a valid membership. Guest passes will not be accepted.
Tickets go on sale November 1.
Bring the kids and the camera and see why Lights Before Christmas has continued as a family tradition for 30 years!
- Nearly one million twinkling lights
- Countless decorative images
- Holly Jolly Christmas Parade
- Animated Story Tree
- Animal Characters
- Nightly visits with Santa (start at 6:00pm through December 23)
- Warm memories and holiday cheer around the Jingle Bell Bonfire
- Hot cocoa, s’mores and other festive foods available for purchase
While you may spot a few night owls during Lights, most of our residents will be off-exhibit to catch some zzz’s.
Lights displays and operating schedules are subject to change without notice.