General Admission (per visit per person)
- Adults (13 and up) — $13.95
- Children (ages 2–12) — $11.50
- Children (younger than 2) — FREE
- Military (with military ID) — $12.95
- Senior Citizens (ages 62 and up) — $12.95
- Unlimited Daily Ridesand Attractions Wristband**— $20.00**Admission, Sky-High Safari and zip line are not included with purchase.**
SAVE more than 15% by purchasing tickets online! For the best admission rates and quicker access to the Zoo and Garden, we recommend you purchase your tickets in advance online. Print-at-home tickets will be emailed directly to you, and you will avoid standing in lines by going straight to the turnstile.
General admission rates include entry to both the Zoo and the Botanical Garden. Tickets for special after-hours events (like Boo at the Zoo and Lights Before Christmas) are separate from daytime admission. Pets, food, beverages and coolers are not allowed in the park. Riverbanks is a smoke-free facility.
Bringing a group of 15 or more? The Group Visits page is just the place to find out about discounted admission rates, procedures and services.