New Board Members Also Elected
[Columbia, SC] – Riverbanks Society, the private, nonprofit organization supporting the needs of Riverbanks Zoo and Garden through membership and fundraising, is pleased to announce a new slate of officers for 2013, as well as five new Board members.
Mr. Richard McIntyre will serve as the Society’s newly elected president. Currently holding the title of Midlands Market President with First Reliance Bank, where he has worked for nearly 10 years, McIntyre has served as a member of the Society’s Board of Directors since 2008. McIntyre takes over for outgoing president Barbara Koosa Ryan and will serve a one-year term.
Other newly-elected executive officers:
- Vice-President Jeff Reeves, senior VP at Wells Fargo Bank
- Secretary Judy Battiste, educator and community volunteer
- Treasurer Lent Bridges, First Palmetto Bank
The Society Board also welcomed the following new Board members:
- Jane Chao, administrator at Chao and Associates
- Kay Crapps, sales representative at Colonial Life
- Mandi Engram, social media strategist at the University of South Carolina
- Chris Goodall, CEO of AFLAC Group Insurance
- Robin L. Rawl, VP of Membership and Sales, ClubCorp USA, Inc.
To see the entire 2013 Riverbanks Society Board of Directors member roster, visit www.riverbanks.org.
PR Department: 803.602.0840