Lights Before Christmas
**CLOSED NOV 27, DEC 24 AND 25**
Experience Columbia’s longest running holiday tradition!
$10 Adults, $8 Children ages 2–12, and children younger than 2 free.
All Riverbanks members receive one free visit with a valid membership. Guest passes will not be accepted for Lights.
Bring the kids and the camera and see why Lights Before Christmas has continued as a family tradition for more than 25 years!
- Nearly one million twinkling lights
- Countless animated images
- Dazzling Music in Motion Lights Spectacular
- Nightly visits with Santa (on-site beginning at 6:00pm each night through December 23)
- Warm memories and holiday cheer around the Jingle Bell Bonfire
- Hot cocoa, marshmallows and other festive foods available for purchase
While you may spot a few night owls during Lights, most of our residents will be off-exhibit to catch some zzz’s.
Lights displays and operating schedules are subject to change without notice.